Integrated Development Process | Cypress Semiconductor
Integrated Development Process
Sensing, Compute, and Connectivity in a Single Platform
Cypress' customers want to get their products to market quickly and reliably. Cypress software platforms are broadly used to accelerate time-to-market, reduce development costs, and reduce risk:
- Mature Wi-Fi and Bluetooth stacks for easy-to-use, reliable connectivity
- Cypress Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers native support in Linux
- Rich software ecosystem for Cypress PSoC products
- Cirrent IoT Network Intelligence and onboarding
- Pre-integrated with leading cloud platforms including AWS IoT Core and Arm® Pelion™
Watch webinar: How to Design with Bluetooth Mesh using ModusToolbox™
Watch webinar: How to Design with Bluetooth Mesh using ModusToolbox
ModusToolbox™ is our new IDE development specifically with IoT designers in mind. The platform provides a single, coherent, and familiar design experience that combines the industry’s most deployed Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology with the lowest-power, most flexible MCU on the market.
Securely onboard and manage devices in the cloud through Arm® Pelion™ device management services.
Easily develop products that connect to AWS IoT cloud services with Amazon certified products from Cypress.