Cypress's WICED® (Wireless Internet Connectivity for Embedded Devices) is a full-featured platform with proven Software Development Kits (SDKs) and turnkey hardware solutions from partners to readily enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connectivity in system design.
The new WICED Studio is the only SDK for the Internet of Things (IoT) that combines Wi-Fi and Bluetooth into a single integrated development environment.
In addition to providing WICED APIs and an application framework designed to abstract complexity, WICED Studio also leverages many common industry standards.
- Runs on Windows®, Mac® OS X®, and Linux® through Eclipse®-based integrated development environment (IDE)
- Single installer package with support for:
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth combo solution
- Wi-Fi solutions
- Bluetooth (Basic Rate, Enhanced Data Rate and Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Sample applications for many popular use cases like
- Connecting to cloud services
- Low-power BLE-based sensors and beacons
- Smart home gateways
- Code snippets to understand WICED APIs
- Applications for manufacturing and certification
Note: The WICED Studio, WICED Smart and WICED Wi-Fi SDKs support different devices. Contact your local Cypress sales representative/distributor or search the Cypress Community to identify the right WICED SDK for your application.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.