PSoC® 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT) with Excelon™ Ultra F-RAM on-board
The PSoC 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit is a low-cost hardware platform that enables design and debug of the PSoC 62 MCU and the Murata LBEE5KL1DX Module (CYW4343W WiFi + Bluetooth Combo Chip).
- CY15B104QSN-SXI: Excelon Ultra 4Mbit, 108-MHz QSPI F-RAM in 8-SOIC package
- CY8C6247BZI-D54: PSoC 62 ARM® Cortex®-M4/M0+ dual-core MCU
- Murata LBEE5KL1DX module with a CYW4343W WiFi + Bluetooth combo chip
- On-board EZ-PD™ CCG3 USB Type-C Controller with Power Delivery
- On-board 512Mb Quad-SPI NOR Flash memory
- CapSense® touch slider, buttons and proximity sensors
- 2.4" TFT display shield board, with a 6-axis motion sensor and a digital microphone
- On-board programmer/debugger (Kitprog2)
- ModbusToolbox™ Software Suite support for design and development
Kits available in limited quantities. Click here to learn more about this kit.