This product is Not Recommended For New Designs. Visit our Wireless Connectivity home page to check out our new wireless products.
The enCoRe V LV (CY7C604XX) is a low cost, highly integrated programmable microcontroller device, which provides as a convenient replacement to the traditional low voltage microcontrollers.
enCoRe V LV offers many critical enhancement over the highly successful Cypress’s legacy low-voltage microcontrollers. It features a faster CPU at a lower voltage operation, reduced current consumption, larger RAM and flash memory. In addition, enCoRe supports hot-swappable I/Os, I2C hardware address recognition, a new low-current sleep mode, and multiple package options. enCoRe V LV continues to embrace the revolutionary PSoC Designer and trusted Cypress support.
- Integration: Single chip integrated with internal oscillator, up to 32 kB flash and 2 kB SRAM
- Configurable I/Os: Up to 36 GPIOs with 25 mA on all GPIOs
- Connectivity: I2C Slave mode selectable to 50, 100 or 400 kHz, SPI master and slave mode configurable up to 12 MHz
- Low Power Consumption: 0.1uA current consumption in deep sleep mode
- Packages: Available in different Pb free pin/packages (16/32/48 QFN)
- Wireless Mouse
- Wireless Keyboard
- Other Feature-rich Wireless Devices