The CapSense® Family provides programmable touch sensing via assembly or C language coding in PSoC Designer. The CapSense Family supports up to twenty-one general purpose I/Os for buttons, multi-segment sliders, proximity detection, touchpads, LEDs, and other general purpose functions. This family also has I2C and SPI communication interfaces and a versatile Analog Mux system.
- 2.4V to 5.5V Core Voltage
- Upto28 GPIOs: Combination of Buttons, Multi-segment Sliders, Touchpads, Proximity Sensors, LEDs, Other GPIO functions
- I2C and SPI Communication Interfaces
- Wide Variety of Packages : 16QFN(3x3mm) to 32QFN(5x5mm)
- Proximity Sensing
- Patented CSA technology for robust immunity to conducted and radiated noise