SuiteUSB 3.4 - USB Development tools for Visual Studio | Cypress Semiconductor
SuiteUSB 3.4 - USB Development tools for Visual Studio
SuiteUSB.NET 3.4 includes the following:
A Generic USB Device Driver: The SuiteUSB.NET 3.4 toolset includes a USB device driver, providing the best solution for those who do no want to write their own device driver from scratch. The driver is compliant with the Windows Driver Model (WDM) and is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP,Windows Vista and Windows 7. It also includes support for Plug and Play (PnP), remote wake-up, customizable globally unique identifier (GUID), and power management level S4. The driver can be used with general purpose applications that use control, interrupt, bulk, or isochronous transfers.
For information regarding drivers signing procedures, click here.
- A .NET Managed Class Library: The class library exposes an elegant.NET application programming interface (API) to the Cypress generic USB device driver. A Programmer's Reference Guide explains the class library in detail.
- USB Control Center: The USB Control Center sample application serves as a USB experimenter's work-bench. It allows viewing USB device descriptor data and transferring data to and from USB devices. Source code for the Control Center is included, providing many examples of using the CyUSB.dll class library.
- Sample Code: Source code for several example USB applications demonstrates the use of the CyUSB.dll programming interface in C#.
SuiteUSB.NET 3.4 is free of charge when used with Cypress silicon. No order or sample request should be placed on this reference design; it is ONLY available for download on this page.
All the above components are compatible with the following Operating Systems, Visual studio and Platforms.
Operating System name:
- Windows 2000(w2K)
- Windows XP (wxp)
- Windows Vista (wlh)
- Windows 7
Microsoft Visual Studio: All library and sample examples are compatible with Visual studio 2008 and Visual studio 2010.
- 64 bit support for Windows XP, Vista and 7 has been incorporated.
- Windows Driver Model (WDM) compliant
- WHQL Certified (not signed)
- Compatible with any USB 2.0 compliant device
- Supports Windows PnP and Power Management level S4
- Supports USB Remote Wake-up
- Supports Control, Bulk, Interrupt and Isochronous endpoints
- Supports multiple USB devices connected at once
- Supports customizable driver GUID without rebuilding the driver
- Supports high bandwidth data transfers passing multiple packets per uframe