SOFTUNE IDE (Integrated Development Environment) | Cypress Semiconductor
SOFTUNE IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
SOFTUNE is an integrated development environment that was designed to respond to the various demands of program developers and pursues ease of use.
Program development requires repeated editing, make/build, and debugging operations.
SOFTUNE is designed to perform such repetitive processes smoothly and efficiently.
Structure of SOFTUNE
Unification of manager section and debugger section.
Errors that are found can be fixed on the spot, and the result can be debugged immediately. Three types of debugger functions are supported that need to be used at various different stages of the development cycle.
- Monitor debugger
- Language tools
- C/C++ compiler
When a source file represented in C or C++ language is described, the C/C++ compiler generates an assembler source file which is expressed in assembly language.
This Assembler assembles the source programs described with an assembly language.
- Linkage kit
The linkage kit consists of a linker that is used to connect object modules, a librarian that is used to control object modules and a converter that converts to object type in order to write information on a ROM.
- C/C++ compiler
- F2MC is a trademark of Cypress Semiconductor Corp.
- REALOS and SOFTUNE are trademarks of Cypress Semiconductor Corp.
- TRON is an abbreviation for "The Real-time Operating system Nucleus".
- µITRON is an abbreviation for "Micro Industrial TRON".
- Microsoft, Windows and Windows Media are either registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- The company names and brand names herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.