Free download of PC-Helper/Standalone Programmer | Cypress Semiconductor
Free download of PC-Helper/Standalone Programmer
PC-Helper/Standalone Programmer is a flash programmer who can use it with the BGM adaptor unit.
A special firmware is set and used for the MB2146-07-E BGM adaptor.
PC-Helper is a PC software for the support of this firmware.
In addition, the update of the firmware of the BGM adaptor is available in PC- Helper.
- This software may not perform as implied depending on the hardware configuration of your computing environment. There may be times when the software does not work properly when using a USB hub or USB-RS232C cable to connect the microcontroller to your computer. Cypress makes no guarantee as to the performance of this software on your computer system.
- The materials on this website are subject to change without notice.
PC-Helper/Standalone Programmer download
|Tool name||Version||Download||File name|
|PC-Helper 32bit/64bit OS||V2.1.0||(EXE)8FX_PCHelper-Programmer-V2.1.0.zip||PCHelper.exe|
|Standalone Programmer Firmware||V80L02R01||(HEX)MB2146_07_E-Stdal-V80L02R01.zip||-|
|PC-Helper 32bit OS (Windows XP sp3、Vista, 7)||V11L07R01||pchelper32-v172.zip||setup.exe|
|PC-Helper 64bit OS (Windows 7)||V11L07R01||pchelper64-v172.zip||setup.exe|
|Standalone Programmer Firmware||V80L01R12||stdal-896-v80l01r12.zip||-|
- 32bit: Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- 64bit: Windows 7
- Memory: 512 MB of system memory or higher recommended
How to install
- Download xxx.zip.
- Unzip xxx.zip
- Double-click "setup.exe" or "PCHelper.exe".
- Respond to the messages displayed and specify the directory in the product to be installed.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.