HX3PD Evaluation Board | Cypress Semiconductor
HX3PD Evaluation Board
HX3PD is a family of USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Hubs with USB Power Delivery (PD) which complies with the USB 3.1 Gen 2 specification, Type-C v1.2, and USB PD 3.0 v1.1 standards. This board is an evaluation tool to test the HX3PD features.
The release package (v1.0.0) below supports the CYUSB4347-BZXC part. This includes the software, firmware and documentation to evaluate the USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB-C and Power Delivery features of HX3PD. In addition, the hardware design files and schematics are also included. The hardware block diagram is shown below.
The contents of the release package are:
- Documentation: This contains the HX3PD firmware release notes
- Firmware: This contains the firmware file (CYUSB4347-BZXC_FW.bin). This is also referred to as "composite image" in the tool and documentation.
- Hardware: This contains the hardware design files (schematics and layout) for the HX3PD evaluation board.
- License: This contains the Cypress End User License Agreement and Software License Agreement.
- Software: This contains the HX3PD Configuration Utility, a Windows-based GUI tool required to download the composite image on to the HX3PD evaluation board. This tool also includes a User Guide, which explains the firmware download procedure in detail.
Note that the HX3PD Eval Board is not available for sale. For more information, please contact your local Sales Representative.