CCG3PA 45W Power Bank Reference Design using Southchip | Cypress Semiconductor
CCG3PA 45W Power Bank Reference Design using Southchip
The CCG3PA Power Bank reference design has a portable external battery which stores charge when connected to a charger and later delivers charge to an attached device. This solution has a USB Type-C receptacle which acts as a power source or sink (Dual Role Port). In addition to the USB-C source/sink port, the design also supports an USB-A source ports and USB-microB sink port.
Reference design features
- Input Port:
- USB-C: 5V/9V/15V/20V @ 45W
- USB-micorB: max 5V/2A
- Output Port:
- Fixed PDP 5V/9V/15V/20V @ 45W
- PPS 3~11V@27W, QC3.0 5 to 12V @ 18W
- QC3.0 5 to 12V @ 18W
- USB-A: 5 to 12V @ 18W (supports Apple/BC1.2/Samsung Galaxy/QC3.0/FCP/AFC)
- Battery Cell: 3 in serial model @ 12.6V
- Supports iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X
The board hardware design files (schematic, layout etc) and firmware are readily available below for customers to reduce the design cycle.
Need help? Ask a question and find answers in the Cypress Developer Community.