SK-MB9EF226-001 | Cypress Semiconductor
MB9EF226 (QFP-240), HS-SPI flash, USART, CAN, JTAG interface, 16-bit trace interface
The SK-MB9EF226-001 is a multifunctional MCU board for the Cypress FCR4 flash microcontroller MB9EF226 ('Titan') series, MCU package FPT-240P-M03. It can be used standalone for software development and testing or with the optional adapter board ADA-FCR4-MULTIOIO-001. This extends the evaluation board SK-MB9EF-226-001 with several interfaces (e.g. I2S, display (RGB), ethernet) and provides access to all MCU pins.
- Includes 32-bit flash microcontroller MB9EF226 ('Titan') with FPT-240P-M03 package
- on-board 5 V, 3.3 V, 1.2 V voltage regulators
- 3.3 V / 5 V mixed or exclusive operation mode
- 4 MHz main crystal, 32.768 kHz sub crystal
- serial interface (USB-to-Serial converter)
- CAN interface (partial CAN Transceiver)
- 2 x 256 MBit serial flash memories (HSSPI)
- Board-to-board connector (interface to ADA-FCR4-MULTIO-001)
- ARM standard 20 pin IDC JTAG connector (flash programming, debugging)
- Trace probe connector (up to 16-bit support)
- Reset button, Reset LED
- Requires 12 V external DC power supply (e.g. PSU_FIX12V-24W)
- RoHS compliant
- CE conform
If you want to download the file, please contact your sales representatives or customer service support.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.