SK-FM4-U-PERIPHERAL (OBSOLETE) | Cypress Semiconductor
This development kit is no longer available. This web page has been left in place for informational purposes only.
This board mates with a SK-FM4-U120-9B560 to create a full featured evaluation board with a display, multiple serial interfaces with the associated physical interface, external memory chips and several auxiliary connectors.
- DC power input, external 15V or 5V, including power LED
- LC-Display (2x16 characters, serial I2C connection)
- Miniature joystick usable for HMI
- External memory: EEPROM (2Kbit) via I2C, FRAM (64Kbit) via SPI
- High-Speed CAN and LIN interface (master or slave)
- RS232 I/F, D-Sub9 female connector
- Multicon connector (SPI, I2C) and SPI interface
- USB Host interface
- Smart Card socket
- Ear-phone jack
- Connector for motor power stages e.g.: SK-Power-3P-LV2-MC
- Connector (20pin) for optional external JTAG adapter
- Connector (20pin) for optional external Trace adapter
SK-FM4-U-PERIPHERAL - SOFTWARE EXAMPLES
The following software is for demonstration purposes only. It is not fully tested, nor validated in order to fulfill its task under all circumstances. Therefore, this software or any part of it must only be used in an evaluation laboratory environment.
Use only the template-project as starting point for your application. Only the template-project will be updated in case of any change of the header files, startup code etc.!
|Tool specific Software Examples|
|This project demonstrates a simple operation of all modules including ”Power, LCD, JTAG, TF, USB slave, EEPROM, LIN, SPI, CAN, UART and AUDIO”. For detailed operation please refer AN.||(HEX)SK_FM4_U_Peripheral.zip|
|Serial Port Viewer and Terminal||SerialPortViewerAndTerminalV57.zip|
Compatible boards: SK-FM4-U120-9B560 and SK-FM4-U120-9B560-MEM