SK-FM3-100PMC-9BF516N-JL | Cypress Semiconductor
This development kit is no longer available. This web page has been left in place for informational purposes only.
Supports MB9B110, MB9B310, MB9B410 and MB9B510 Series
The SK-FM3-100PMC-9BF516N-JL is a multifunctional evaluation board, including a Segger J-Link JTAG adapter, for the Spansion microcontroller of the MB9B110, MB9B310, MB9B410 and MB9B510 Series.
The board allows the designer immediately to start software development before his own final target system is available.
Contents of the kit:
- Starterkit SK-FM3-100PMC-MB9BF516N incl. MB9BF516NPMC (144MHz)
- J-Link - JTAG adapter with USB interface
- Software Examples
- Development Tools
- Data sheets
- The SK-FM3-100PMC-MB9BF516N is a multifunctional evaluation board for the Spansion microcontroller of the MB9B110, MB9B310, MB9B410 and MB9B510 Series.
- 8-12V unregulated external DC power supply
- On-board 5.0V and 3.3V voltage regulator
- Two 7-Segment LED-Displays
- Reset button, Reset LED
- Two user buttons
- In-Circuit Flash programming (UART, USB, JTAG)
- All MCU pins routed to edge connectors
- All resources available for evaluation
- 4 MHz main crystal
- RS232 interface (SUB-D9 connector)
- USB to serial converter (Type-B connector)
- CAN interface (SUB-D9 connector)
- USB Host (Type-A) and Device (Type-B) connectors
- JTAG and ETM interface
- RoHS compliant
- CE conform
|Complete Driver, Documentation, Software & Tools package (v1.3)||SK-FM3-100PMC-MB9BF516N_CD.zip|
|Tools (contains Spansion Serial Port Viewer, Flash MCU USB direct programmer, Flash MCU programmer and USB Wizard)||SK-FM3-100PMC-MB9BF516N_tools.zip|
|Drivers (USB-Virtual-COM-port (VCP) driver (see http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm for latest version) for Spansion labeled starter kits only)||SK-FM3-100PMC-MB9BF516N_drivers.zip|
|USB-driver V1.0 for Win2000, WinXp, Vista and Windows 7 (USB-Virtual-COM-port (VCP) driver for Fujitsu labeled starter kits only)||win2000_xp_vista_windows7_Spansion.zip|
SK-FM3-100PMC-9BF516N-JL - SOFTWARE EXAMPLES
The following software is for demonstration purposes only. It is not fully tested, nor validated in order to fulfill its task under all circumstances. Therefore, this software or any part of it must only be used in an evaluation laboratory environment.
Use only the template-project as starting point for your application. Only the template-project will be updated in case of any change of the header files, startup code etc.!
|Tool specific Software Examples|
|Template project for MB9BF51XN||mb9bf51xn_template.zip|
|A simple digital voltage meter (DVM) is realized by this project using ADC AN00.||mb9b510n_adc_dvm-E.zip|
|This example shows functionality of the CAN-controller (CAN0). It is controlled by a terminal on UART0.||mb9b510n_can_uart_terminal-E.zip|
|A decimal up/down counter ist realized by controling two 7-segment displays via GPIO ports.||mb9b510n_ioport_counter-E.zip|
|Usage of Multifunction Serial Interface 0 as UART||mb9b510n_mfs0_uart-E.zip|
|Usage of Multifunction Serial Interface 0 as UART with interrupts||mb9b510n_mfs0_uart_irq-E.zip|
|Serial Port Viewer and Terminal||serialportviewersetup.zip|