PSoC® 64 Standard Secure - AWS Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W) | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC® 64 Standard Secure - AWS Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W)
The PSoC® 64 Standard Secure - AWS Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W) is a low-cost hardware platform that enables you to easily design and debug your IoT application with PSoC 64 Standard Secure - AWS MCU and Amazon's AWS IoT Core and associated web services.
Featuring the PSoC 64 Standard Secure - AWS MCU
The PSoC 64 Standard Secure - AWS Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit features the PSoC 64 Standard Secure - AWS MCU (CYS0644ABZI-S2D44):
- 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 (non-secure processing environment)
- 100-MHz Arm Cortex-M0+ (pre-configured with a root-of-trust and secure processing environment running Trusted Firmware-M)
- 2MB of Flash, 1MB of SRAM
- Secure Digital Host Controller (SDHC) supporting SD/SDIO/eMMC interfaces
- Programmable analog blocks and programmable digital blocks
- Full-Speed USB
- Serial memory interface
- Industry-leading capacitive-sensing with CapSense®
- PDM-PCM digital microphone interface
Murata Type 1DX Module (CYW4343W Wi-Fi + BT Combo Chip)
This kit features the Murata Type 1DX module that provides IEEE 802.11b/g/n-compliant Wi-Fi with integrated Bluetooth 5.1, best-in-class power consumption, and enables small form factors for IoT devices.
Excelon™ Ultra Ferroelectric RAM (F-RAM)
This kit includes a Cypress Excelon Ultra 4Mbit, 108-MHz (limited to 80-MHz on this kit) Quad SPI nonvolatile F-RAM (CY15B104QSN) in an 8-pin SOIC package, that facilitates instant, local and energy-efficient data-logging at write speeds that are as fast as parallel battery-backed solutions and provides virtually unlimited read/write cycle endurance.
This kit comes with capacitive sensing interfaces including 2 buttons and a 5-segment slider. Using the 4th generation CapSense provided in the PSoC 64 Line, self- and mutual-capacitive-sensing systems can be evaluated with this kit.
PSoC 64 Standard Secure - AWS MCU has been FreeRTOS qualified. FreeRTOS is a real-time operating system (RTOS) that includes a kernel and a growing set of libraries for connectivity, security, and firmware over-the-air (FOTA) updates. FreeRTOS supports both a CMake build flow as well as a Make build flow with the ModusToolbox® software environment. To get started with this kit using FreeRTOS, please refer to the Getting Started Guide.
- PSoC 64 Standard Secure - AWS Pioneer Board
- USB Type-A to Micro-B cable
- Four jumper wires (four inches each)
- Two jumper wires (five inches each)
- Quick Start Guide
- Promotional Code for $10 in AWS Credits