MB2198 series for FR Family | Cypress Semiconductor
MB2198 series for FR Family
- Supported DSU: DSU3, DSU4
- Power supply voltage: Supports linear +2.7 V to +5.5 V
(The upper and lower limits on the microcontroller operating voltage and operating frequency vary between each of the devices. For the operating voltage and operating frequency of each MCU, see the documentation related to that device (data sheet, hardware manual, etc.))
- Capable of source-level debugging (assembler, C, mixed display)
- Simple GUI operation using pull-down menu buttons
- Real-time trace function
- Multiple window display, including source code, variables, registers, memory, trace, etc.
- Hardware break x 5, Software break x 4096, Code event x 2, Data event x 2
- Execution cycle measurement function
- Host interface: Equipped standard with RS-232C (max. 115 kbps), LAN (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX), and USB 1.1
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.