MB2146-07-E: Emulator Main Unit for 8FX Microcontroller | Cypress Semiconductor
MB2146-07-E: Emulator Main Unit for 8FX Microcontroller
Emulator Main Unit for 8FX Microcontroller
MB2146-07-E is a tool used for Cypress Semiconductor new 8FX MCU. It is updated from MB2146-08-E. MB2146-07-E has inherited all functions of MB2146-08-E. It is updated to compatible with the new 0.18um MCU and obtain a better performance and new functions.
The SK-Power-3P-LV2-MC board includes the following features:
- Smaller box dimension (58mm (W) X 90mm (L) X 20mm (H))
- RAM real-time monitoring, Support 16 words RAM monitoring
- Stand alone programming
- Supports all available 8FX MCU programming
- Programming operation (E+B+P+V) selectable
- Power supply for target MCU (3.3V, 200mA
- 10 times faster for programming
- 5 times faster for debugging
- Field update function
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.