EMA-MB9DF125-001 | Cypress Semiconductor
Emulation Adapter for FCR4-Cluster series microcontroller MB9DF125 (QFP-176 package), JTAG access, 16-bit trace
The EMA-MB9DF125-001 is an emulation and trace adapter for the Spansion FCR4 flash microcontroller MB9DF125 ('Atlas-L') series. It can be used standalone for software development and testing or connected to your target board for debugging/tracing your application. It is intended as a plug-in replacement for the target MCU MB9DF125 QFP-176 package. This requires a special socket (NQ-PACK176SD-ND) on the target board (instead of the MCU) which adapts to the original QFP-176 footprint. The great benefit for using this device is the fully supported trace-capability which can be accessed from the plug-in trace adapter board on top of the EMA-MB9DF125-001.
In case of higher components or other mechanical situations on your target board, the connection between EMA-MB9DF125-001.
- Includes 32-bit flash microcontroller MB9DF125 ('Atlas-L') with FPT-240P-M03 package
- Requires 5 V unregulated external DC power supply (PSU_FIX5V-6W)
- on-board 3.3 V and 1.2 V voltage regulators
- Powered from target-system, optionally external supply through AC-adaptor possible
- Onboard 4 MHz main crystal, 32.768 kHz sub crystal
- 1:1 signal mapping to target system (QFP-176 header, footer for Atlas-L footprint (NQ-PACK176SD-ND) is required separately)
- ARM standard 20 pin IDC JTAG connector (flash programming, debugging)
- Trace probe connector (up to 16-bit support)
- Reset and power LEDs
- RoHS compliant
- CE conform
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.