CYW954907AEVAL1F Evaluation Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
CYW954907AEVAL1F Evaluation Kit
The Cypress CYW954907AEVAL1F Evaluation kit enables you to evaluate and develop single-chip Wi-Fi applications using the CYW54907 device. The kit uses a module based on CYW54907 device. CYW54907 is a single-chip 802.11ac dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) Wi-Fi SoC that features 320-MHz Arm Cortex-R4 MCU for application subsystem and various on-chip interfaces like Ethernet (RMII/MII), UART, SPI/QSPI and I2C that in totality offers a very small-footprint IoT solution. This kit helps evaluate device functionality and develop applications quickly for faster time to market. Arduino compatibility allows to plug in off-the-shelf shields to expand hardware functionality for quick prototyping.
CYW54907 device and this kit are supported in WICED Studio. To learn more about WICED Studio and download the latest version, please visit WICED Studio Webpage.
This kit has been FreeRTOS qualified. To get started using this kit with FreeRTOS go here.
- CYW54907 based module
- On-board PCB antenna with an option to connect external antenna
- Arduino compatible headers for hardware expansion
- Custom header to bring out additional GPIOs (WICED header)
- User switches and LEDs
- On-board programmer and debugger using USB interface and USB-UART bridge
- RJ45 connector for Ethernet
- 5 V to 12 V input using USB connector or power jack
- CYW954907AEVAL1F Evaluation board
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide
Note: Code examples used in the kit user guide can be downloaded from the community at link CYW954907AEVAL1F Code examples. For additional learning resources for CYW54907, please refer to CYW43907/CYW54907 Product Guide.