CYW920819EVB-02 Evaluation Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
CYW920819EVB-02 Evaluation Kit
The Cypress CYW920819EVB-02 Evaluation Kit enables you to evaluate and develop single-chip Bluetooth applications using the CYW20819, an ultra-low-power dual-mode Bluetooth 5.2 wireless MCU device. The CYW20819 is a stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver supporting BR/EDR/BLE. Manufactured using advanced CMOS low-power process, the CYW20819 employs the high of integration to reduce external components, thereby minimizing the device's footprint and cost. This kit helps evaluate device functionality and develop applications quickly for faster time-to-market. CYW20819 supported Bluetooth SIG-certified mesh v1.0. CYW20819EVB-02 can also be used to mesh functionality on CYW20819 device using ModusToolbox.
The CYW20819 device and the CYW920819EVB-02 evaluation kit are supported in ModusToolbox IDE 2.2 (or later). To learn more about ModusToolbox IDE and download the latest version, please visit the ModusToolbox webpage.
- 62-ball CYW20819 Bluetooth 5.2-compliant Bluetooth/BLE wireless MCU
- Arduino compatible headers for hardware expansion
- On-board sensors - a 9-axis motion sensor (3D digital linear acceleration sensor, 3D digital angular rate sensor, and 3D digital magnetic sensor) and a thermistor
- User switch and LEDs
- USB connector for power, programming and USB-UART bridge
- CYW920819EVB-02 Evaluation board
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide