CYW920735Q60EVB-01 Evaluation Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
CYW920735Q60EVB-01 Evaluation Kit
The Cypress CYW920735Q60EVB-01 Evaluation Kit enables you to evaluate and develop Bluetooth applications using the CYW20735B1, a dual-mode Bluetooth 5.0 wireless MCU device. The CYW20735B1 is a stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver supporting Basic Rate (BR) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). CYW20735 includes an internal power amplifier (iPA) that provides 10-dBm output power to give an excellent range. Device includes several on-chip peripherals including hardware key scanner, PWMs, ADC and likes. Device also includes an analog microphone interface that provides a low-cost solution for voice-enabled remotes as well as Internet of Things (IoT) gadgets and toys.
The CYW20735B1 device and this evaluation kit are supported in WICED Studio 6.2 (or later). To learn more about WICED Studio and download the latest version, please visit the WICED Studio Webpage.
- 60-QFN CYW20735 Bluetooth 5.0-compliant BT/BLE wireless MCU
- Arduino compatible headers for hardware expansion
- On-board sensors - a 9-axis motion sensor (3D digital linear acceleration sensor, 3D digital angular rate sensor, and 3D digital magnetic sensor) and a thermistor
- User switches and LEDs
- USB connector for power, programming and USB-UART bridge
- CYW920735Q60EVB-01 Evaluation board
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide