CYW920721M2EVK-02 Evaluation Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
CYW920721M2EVK-02 Evaluation Kit
The Infineon CYW920721M2EVK-02 Evaluation kit enables you to evaluate and develop single-chip Bluetooth® applications using the AIROC™ CYW20721, an ultra-low-power dual mode Bluetooth® 5.1 system on a chip.
The CYW20721 is a stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver supporting BR/EDR/LE. The CYW20721 employs high integration to reduce external components, thereby minimizing the device’s footprint and cost. This kit helps evaluate device functionality and develop applications quickly for faster time-to-market.
The CYW20721 device and this evaluation kit are supported in ModusToolbox 2.3 and the Bluetooth® SDK 3.1 (or later). To learn more about ModusToolbox and download the latest version of the Bluetooth® SDK, please visit the Bluetooth® SDK community page.
- CYW20721 packaged into a SIP module (Murata 1WA) with external 8TR8211C Low noise amplifier and power amplifier (eLNA/ePA)
- Audio Arduino shield with on-board microphones, audio codec chip, headphone and speaker output
- On-board sensors – an ambient light sensor, thermistor, footprint for analog microphone, and footprint for Infineon digital microphone
- User switches and LEDs
- USB connector for power, programming and USB-UART bridge
- CYW9BTM2BASE1 base board
- CYW920721M2EPA2 Bluetooth radio card (mounted onto base board)
- CYW9BT Audio 3 Arduino shield (pre-assembled on top of the CYW9BTM2BASE1)
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- Power Adapter