CYBLE-212006-PROG EZ-BLE™ Module Programming Kit | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-212006-PROG EZ-BLE™ Module Programming Kit
The EZ-BLE Module Programming Kit (CYBLE-212006-PROG) enables you to easily program the following EZ-BLE PSoC modules prior to manufacturing: CYBLE-212006-01 and CYBLE-202007-01.
Easy-to-Use With EZ-BLE Module Programming Kit
The CYBLE-212006-PROG kit is designed to be used with one of the following items: MiniProg3 (CY8CKIT-002), BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE) or a third party programming tool like MPQ-PSoC (4 port In-system Programmer for Cypress from RPM).
The life time of the socket used in this programming kit is 50,000 insertions.
- Connect the kit with one of the following three programming devices:
- BLE Pioneer kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE)
- MiniProg3 (CY8CKIT-002)
- Third-party programming tool, such as MPQ-PSoC
a. BLE Pioneer kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE)
b. MiniProg3 (CY8CKIT-002)
- Put the BLE module in the socket (ensure that the BLE module is in the correct position of the socket, as shown below)
- Connect the programming devices with a USB cable to a computer that has been installed with PSoC Programmer, PSoC Creator or a third-party programming software, such as MPManager from RPM.
- Run the programming software to program the targeted BLE modules with your selected firmware.
1 x EZ-BLE™ Module Programming Kit (CYBLE-212006-PROG)