ADA-FCR4-MULTIIO-001 | Cypress Semiconductor
I/O and peripheral extension board for FCR4-Cluster series starterkits
The ADA-FCR4-MULTIIO-001 board is an extension board for Fujitsu FCR4-Cluster series starterkits. It expands the starterkit with several external components like display interface, Ethernet PHY, CAN, LIN, I2S audio codec and provides access to all MCU pins, allowing the designer to start software development immediately, before the final target system is available.
- board-to-board connector (to interface with FCR4-Cluster series starterkits)
- CAN interface
- LIN interface
- I2S audio codec (stereo)
- Media-LB interface (MOST application)
- Dual display output (RGB-888)
- Analog and digital video capture interface (ITU-R BT.656)
- four user buttons (digital inputs)
- eight user LEDs (digital outputs, PWM)
- Potentiometer (analog input)
- Pin header (access to all MCU pins)
- RoHS compliant
- CE conform
If you want to download the file, please contact your sales representatives or customer service support.
This content contains information on Cypress products that have been migrated from Spansion's website in conjunction with our merger. Although marked with the name of the company that developed the material (Spansion or Fujitsu), Cypress continues to offer the content to our customers. There is no change to this information as a result of this migration. Future revisions will occur when appropriate, and changes will be noted in the revision history.