S29PL-J, 128-/128-/64-/32-MBIT (8/8/4/2M X 16-BIT), 3 V, FLASH WITH ENHANCED VERSATILEIO™ | Cypress Semiconductor
S29PL-J, 128-/128-/64-/32-MBIT (8/8/4/2M X 16-BIT), 3 V, FLASH WITH ENHANCED VERSATILEIO™
The PL127J/PL129J/PL064J/PL032J is a 128/128/64/32 Mbit, 3.0 volt-only Page Mode and Simultaneous Read/Write Flash memory device organized as 8/8/4/2 Mwords. The devices are offered in the following packages:
- 11 mm x 8 mm, 80-ball Fine-pitch BGA standalone (PL127J)
- 8 mm x 11.6 mm, 64-ball Fine-pitch BGA multi-chip compatible (PL127J)
- 8.15 mm x 6.15 mm, 48-ball Fine-pitch BGA standalone (PL064J/PL032J)
- 7 mm x 9 mm, 56-ball Fine-pitch BGA multi-chip compatible (PL064J and PL032J)
- 20 mm x 14 mm, 56-pin TSOP (PL127J)
The word-wide data (x16) appears on DQ15-DQ0. This device can be programmed in-system or in standard EPROM programmers.
A 12.0 V VPP is not required for write or erase operations.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.