PSoC® 4: PSOC 4200DS Family Datasheet PROGRAMMABLE SYSTEM-ON-CHIP (PSOC) | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC® 4: PSOC 4200DS Family Datasheet PROGRAMMABLE SYSTEM-ON-CHIP (PSOC)
PSoC® 4 is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture for a family of programmable embedded system controllers with an Arm® Cortex&trade-M0 CPU. It combines programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing.
The PSoC 4200DS product family is a member of the PSoC 4 platform architecture. It is a combination of a microcontroller with standard communication and timing peripherals, programmable analog blocks and programmable digital blocks. PSoC 4200DS products will be upward compatible with members of the PSoC 4 platform for new applications and design needs.
PSoC 4200DS Features
- 32-bit Arm® Cortex™-M0+ CPU
- Programmable Analog
- Pre-Verified, Production Ready Analog Components including Comparators, and MUXs
- Programmable Digital (Universal Digital Block, Smart I/O™)
- Low-Power 1.71-V to 5.5-V Operation
- Serial Communication
- Timing and Pulse-Width Modulation
- Up to 21 Programmable GPIO Pins
- PSoC Creator Design Environment
- Industry-Standard Tool Compatibility