PSoC® 4: PSOC 4100PS Datasheet PROGRAMMABLE SYSTEM-ON-CHIP (PSOC) | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC® 4: PSOC 4100PS Datasheet PROGRAMMABLE SYSTEM-ON-CHIP (PSOC)
PSoC® 4 is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture for a family of programmable embedded system controllers with an Arm® Cortex®-M0+ CPU. It combines programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing.
The PSoC 4100PS is a member of the PSoC 4 platform architecture. It is a combination of a microcontroller with programmable general-purpose continuous-time and switched-capacitor analog blocks, standard communication and timing peripherals, a capacitive touch-sensing system (CapSense) with best-in-class performance, and programmable connectivity. PSoC 4100PS will be upward compatible with members of the PSoC 4 platform for new applications and design needs.
PSoC 4100PS Features
- 32-bit Arm Cortex-M0+ CPU
- 32KB Flash / 4KB SRAM
- DMA channels
- Programmable Analog (Amplifiers, ADCs, Comparators, VDAC, IDACs, MUX, and programmable voltage references)
- Programmable Digital (Smart I/O™)
- Capacitive Sensing including Gestures, Proximity, and Liquid Tolerance
- LCD Drive Capability including Character and Segment LCD support
- Serial Communication
- Timing and Pulse-Width Modulation
- Up to 38 Programmable GPIO Pins
- Low-Power 1.71V to 5.5V Operation
- Industry-Standard Tool Compatibility
To evaluate the PSoC 4100PS devices, please download the PSoC Creator 4.2 and install latest devices/components in Creator.