CYUSB306X: EZ-USB® CX3: MIPI CSI-2 to SuperSpeed USB Bridge Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CYUSB306X: EZ-USB® CX3: MIPI CSI-2 to SuperSpeed USB Bridge Controller
EZ-USB® CX3: MIPI CSI-2 to SuperSpeed USB Bridge Controller
- Universal serial bus (USB) integration
- MIPI CSI-2 RX Interface
- Supports the following video data formats
- Fully accessible 32-bit CPU
- Additional connectivity to the following peripherals
- 12 GPIOs (For example Lighting, sync. in, sync. out from external inputs and so on)
- Ultra low-power in core power-down mode
- Independent power domains for core and I/O
- 10 × 10 mm, 0.8 mm pitch Pb-free ball grid array (BGA) package
- EZ-USB® software development kit (SDK) for easy code development
- For more, see pdf.
Cypress’s EZ-USB CX3 is the next-generation bridge controller that can connect devices with Mobile Industry Processor Interface – Camera Serial Interface 2 (MIPI CSI-2) interface to any USB 3.0 Host.
CX3 has a 4-lane CSI-2 receiver with up to 1 Gbps on each lane. It supports video data formats such as RAW8/10/12/14, YUV422 (CCIR/ITU 8/10-bit), RGB888/666/565, and user-defined 8-bit.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.