CYUSB306X: EZ-USB® CX3: MIPI CSI-2 to SuperSpeed USB Bridge Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CYUSB306X: EZ-USB® CX3: MIPI CSI-2 to SuperSpeed USB Bridge Controller
EZ-USB® CX3: MIPI CSI-2 to SuperSpeed USB Bridge Controller
- Universal serial bus (USB) integration
- MIPI CSI-2 RX Interface
- Supports the following video data formats
- Fully accessible 32-bit CPU
- Additional connectivity to the following peripherals
- 12 GPIOs (For example Lighting, sync. in, sync. out from external inputs and so on)
- Ultra low-power in core power-down mode
- Independent power domains for core and I/O
- 10 × 10 mm, 0.8 mm pitch Pb-free ball grid array (BGA) package
- EZ-USB® software development kit (SDK) for easy code development
- For more, see pdf.
Cypress’s EZ-USB CX3 is the next-generation bridge controller that can connect devices with Mobile Industry Processor Interface – Camera Serial Interface 2 (MIPI CSI-2) interface to any USB 3.0 Host.
CX3 has a 4-lane CSI-2 receiver with up to 1 Gbps on each lane. It supports video data formats such as RAW8/10/12/14, YUV422 (CCIR/ITU 8/10-bit), RGB888/666/565, and user-defined 8-bit.