CYUSB3035: EZ-USB® FX3S SuperSpeed USB Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CYUSB3035: EZ-USB® FX3S SuperSpeed USB Controller
EZ-USB® FX3S SuperSpeed USB Controller
- Universal serial bus (USB) integration
- General Programmable Interface (GPIF™ II)
- Mass storage support
- System I/O expansion with two secure digital I/O (SDIO) ports
- Support for USB-attached storage (UAS), mass-storage class (MSC), human interface device (HID), full, and Turbo-MTP™
- Fully accessible 32-bit CPU
- Selectable clock input frequencies
- Ultra low-power in core power-down mode
- Independent power domains for core and I/O
- 10-mm × 10-mm, 0.8-mm pitch Pb-free ball grid array (BGA) package
- EZ-USB® software and development kit (DVK) for easy code development
- For more, see pdf.
Cypress’s EZ-USB FX3S is the next-generation USB 3.0 peripheral controller, providing integrated and flexible features. FX3S has a fully configurable, parallel, general programmable interface called GPIF II, which can connect to any processor, ASIC, or FPGA. GPIF II is an enhanced version of the GPIF in FX2LP, Cypress’s flagship USB 2.0 product. It provides easy and glueless connectivity to popular interfaces, such as asynchronous SRAM, asynchronous and synchronous address data multiplexed interfaces, and parallel ATA.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.