CYFP1-8080 FPG1 Fingerprint Sensor Datasheet | Cypress Semiconductor
CYFP1-8080 FPG1 Fingerprint Sensor Datasheet
Cypress TrueTouch® CYFP1-8080 Fingerprint Solution consists of fingerprint sensors, matching software, and powerful MCUs to run the matching software and store fingerprint templates.
With CYFP1-8080 you get:
- High-quality fingerprint images for both dry and wet fingers
- False finger rejection option limiting host processor interruptions
- Native Fake finger rejection (anti-spoofing)
- Programmable finger detection timing (Wake-on-Finger)
- Navigation option
- Low active & standby power
- BGA package consisting of die mounted on a polymer substrate sensor
- Great image quality with polymer, plastic, and ceramic coatings < 100um in overall thickness
- 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M0 CPU
- Noise-suppression technologies for the battery chargers, displays, and radios in the device
- Self-calibration and self-testing
- Factory tuned with on-chip baseline storage, no field tuning required
- Secure firmware upgrades via bootloader
- Powerful PSoC6 Cortex®-M4 Matching MCU
- Precise Biometrics Biomatch® embedded matching algorithm
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.