CYFB0072V: 72-Mbit Video Frame Buffer | Cypress Semiconductor
CYFB0072V: 72-Mbit Video Frame Buffer
72-Mbit Video Frame Buffer
- Memory organization
- Density: 72-Mbit
- Organization: × 36
- Up to 133-MHz clock operation
- Unidirectional operation
- Independent read and write ports
- Supports simultaneous read and write operations
- Reads and writes operate on independent clocks, upto a maximum ratio of two, enabling data buffering across clock domains.
- Supports multiple I/O voltage standard: low voltage complementary metal oxide semiconductor (LVCMOS) 3.3 V and 1.8 V voltage standards.
- For more, see pdf.
The Video Frame Buffer is a 72-Mbit memory device which operates as a FIFO with a bus width of 36 bits. It has independent read and write ports, which can be clocked up to 133 MHz. The bus size of 36 bits enables a data throughput of 4.8 Gbps. The device also offers a simple and easy-to-use interface to reduce implementation and debugging efforts, improve time-to-market, and reduce engineering costs. This makes it an ideal memory choice for a wide range of applications including video and image processing or any system that needs buffering at high speeds across different clock domains.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.