CYBT-483056-02/CYBT-483062-02, EZ-BT™ XR WICED® Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBT-483056-02/CYBT-483062-02, EZ-BT™ XR WICED® Module
The CYBT-483056-02/CYBT-483062-02 are dual-mode Bluetooth BR/EDR and Low Energy (BLE) wireless module solutions. The CYBT-483056-02 include onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, PA/LNA, and the Cypress CYW20719 silicon device. The CYBT-483062-02 includes onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, PA/LNA, and the Cypress CYW20721 silicon device.
CYBT-4830xx-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM). CYBT-4830xx-02 includes a royalty-free stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a 12.75 × 18.59 × 1.80 mm module form-factor.
CYBT-4830xx-02 includes an integrated chip antenna, onboard external power/low noise amplifier, qualified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE.
- Module size: 12.75 mm × 18.59 mm × 1.80 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 supporting BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, BLE, and LE 2 Mbps
- True Extended Range with up to +20 dBm output power:
- Up to 1 kilometer bidirectional communication[1, 2]
- Certified up to +20 dBm for FCC and ISED
- Certified up to +10 dBm for MIC and CE standards
- Up to 15 GPIOs
- 1024-KB flash memory, 512-KB SRAM memory
- Industrial temperature range: –30 °C to +85 °C
- Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
1. Connection range tested module-to-module in full line-of-sight environment, free of obstacles or interference sources with output power of +19 dBm POUT.
2. Specified as EZ-BT XT module to module range. Mobile phone connection will decrease based on the PA/LNA performance of the mobile phone used.