CYBT-483039-02 EZ-BT™ XR WICED® MODULE | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBT-483039-02 EZ-BT™ XR WICED® MODULE
The CYBT-483039-02 is a dual-mode Bluetooth BR/EDR and Low Energy (BLE) wireless module solution. The CYBT-483039-02 includes onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, PA/LNA, and the Cypress CYW20719 silicon device.
The CYBT-483039-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM). The CYBT-483039-02 includes a royalty-free stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a 12.75 × 18.59 × 1.80 mm module form-factor.
The CYBT-483039-02 includes an integrated chip antenna, on-board external power/low noise amplifier, qualified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE.
- Module size: 12.75 mm × 18.59 mm × 1.80 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 and includes support for BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, BLE, and LE 2 Mbps features.
- Certified up to +20 dBm for FCC and ISED standards
- Certified up to +10 dBm for MIC, and CE standards
- Up to one kilometer bidirectional line-of-sight communication (FCC/ISED)
- Up to 15 GPIOs
- 1024-KB flash memory, 512-KB SRAM memory
- Industrial temperature range: –30 °C to +85 °C
- Integrated ARM Cortex-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
- Bluetooth SIG 5.0 qualified dual-mode module, supporting LE 2Mbps and SIG Mesh:
CYBT-483039-EVAL EZ-BT™ WICED® Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BT WICED Module