CYBT-423028-02: EZ-BT™ WICED® MODULE | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBT-423028-02: EZ-BT™ WICED® MODULE
The CYBT-423028-02 is a dual-mode Bluetooth® BR/EDR and Low Energy (BLE) wireless module solution. The CYBT-423028-02 includes onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, and the Cypress CYW20719 silicon device.
The CYBT-423028-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM). The CYBT-423028-02 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a small 11.0 × 11.0 × 1.70mm module form-factor.
The CYBT-423028-02 includes an integrated chip antenna, is qulaified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE.
- Module size: 11.00 mm × 11.00 mm × 1.70 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 and includes support for BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, BLE, and LE2 Mbps features.
- Certified to FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE standards
- 1024-KB flash memory, 512-KB SRAM memory
- Extended Industrial temperature range: –30 °C to +85 °C
- Integrated ARM Cortex-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
- Certified to FCC, CE, MIC, and ISED regulations. Refer to KBA223751 for RF certification test reports.
- Bluetooth SIG 5.0 qualified dual-mode module:
Declaration ID: D039125
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.