CYBT-413034-02 EZ-BT™ WICED MODULE | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBT-413034-02 EZ-BT™ WICED MODULE
The CYBT-413034-02 is a dual-mode Bluetooth BR/EDR and Low Energy (BLE) wireless module solution. The CYBT-413034-02 includes onboard crystal oscillators, passive components, and the Cypress CYW20719 silicon device. The CYBT-413034-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM).
The CYBT-413034-02 includes a royalty-free stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a small 12.0 × 16.3 × 1.70 mm module form-factor. The CYBT-413034-02 includes an integrated chip antenna, is qualified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE.
- Module size: 12.00 mm × 16.30 mm × 1.70 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 and includes support for BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, BLE, and LE 2 Mbps features.
- Up to 17 GPIOs
- 1024-KB flash memory, 512-KB SRAM memory
- Industrial temperature range: –30 °C to +85 °C
- Integrated ARM Cortex-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
- Bluetooth SIG 5.0 qualified dual-mode module, supporting LE 2Mbps and SIG Mesh:
CYBT-413034-EVAL EZ-BT™ WICED® Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BT WICED Module