CYBT-343052-02, EZ-BT WICED Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBT-343052-02, EZ-BT WICED Module
The CYBT-343052-02 is a fully integrated Bluetooth® Smart Ready wireless module. The CYBT-343052-02 includes an onboard crystal oscillator, passive components, flash memory, and the Cypress CYW20735 silicon device. Refer to the CYW20735 datasheet for additional details on the capabilities of the silicon device used in this module.
The CYBT-343052-02 supports peripheral functions (ADC and PWM), UART, I2C, and SPI communication, and a PCM/I2S audio interface. The CYBT-343052-02 includes a royalty-free Bluetooth stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a 13.3 × 22.4 × 1.95 mm package
The CYBT-343052-02 includes 512 KB of onboard serial flash memory and is designed for standalone operation. The CYBT-343052-02 uses an integrated power amplifier to achieve Class I or Class II output power capability.
The CYBT-343052-02 is fully qualified by Bluetooth SIG and is targeted at applications requiring cost-optimized Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- Module size: 13.3 mm × 22.4 mm × 1.95 mm
- Bluetooth 5.0 Qualified Smart Ready module
- Certified to FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE regulations
- Castelated solder pad connections for ease-of-use
- 512-KB on-module serial flash memory
- Up to 24 GPIOs
- Temperature range: –30 °C to +85 °C
- Cortex-M4 32-bit processor
- Maximum TX output power
- +10 dbm for Bluetooth Classic
- +12 dBm for Bluetooth Low Energy
• Bluetooth LE connection range of up to 250 meters at 12 dBm
- RX receive sensitivity
- Bluetooth Classic: –91.5 dBm
- Bluetooth Low Energy: –94.5 dBm
- Bluetooth LE Current Consumption
- RX current: 8 mA
- TX current: 18 mA @ 12 dBm
- Interval Bluetooth LE ADV average current consumption: 30 µA
- HIDOFF (Deep Sleep): 1 µA
- 1x MIPI DMI-C interface
- 6x 16-bit PWMs
- Programmable key-scan matrix interface, up to 8 × 20 key scanning matrix
- Quadrature decoder
- Watchdog timer (WDT)
- 1x peripheral UART, 1x UART for programming and HCI
- 1x SPI (master or slave mode)
- 1x I2C master
- One ADC (10-ENoB for DC measurement and 12-ENOB for Audio measurement)
- Hardware security engine
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.