CYBT-223058-02, CYBT-253059-02, EZ-BT Module (PRELIMINARY) | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBT-223058-02, CYBT-253059-02, EZ-BT Module (PRELIMINARY)
The CYBT-2x305x-02 is a dual-mode Bluetooth® BR/EDR and Low Energy wireless module solution. The CYBT-223058-02 includes an onboard crystal oscillator, passive components, and the Cypress CYW20819 silicon device. The CYBT-253059-02 includes an onboard crystal oscillator, passive components, and the Cypress CYW20820 silicon device.
The CYBT-2x305x-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM). The CYBT-2x305x-02 includes a royalty-free stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a small 11.0 ×11.00 × 1.70 mm module form-factor
The CYBT-2x305x-02 includes 256 KB of on-chip flash memory and is designed for standalone operation. The CYBT-2x305x-02 uses an integrated power amplifier to achieve Class I or Class II output power capability.
The CYBT-2x305x-02 includes an integrated chip antenna, is qualified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE.
- Module size: 11.00 mm × 11.00 mm × 1.70 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 and includes support for BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, Bluetooth LE, LE 2 Mbps, as well as Bluetooth Mesh.
- QDID: TBD
- Declaration ID: TBD
- Certified to FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE standards
- 256-KB on-chip Flash, 176-KB on-chip RAM
- Industrial temperature range: –30 °C to +85 °C
- Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor core with floating point unit (FPU)
- Maximum TX output power: +4.0 dBm (CYBT-223058-02); +10.5 dBm (CYBT-253059-02)
- Bluetooth LE RX Receive Sensitivity: –94.5 dBm
- TX current consumption
- Bluetooth LE silicon: 5.8 mA (radio only, 4 dBm) (CYBT-223058-02); 22 mA (radio only, 10.5 dBm) (CYBT-253059-02)
- RX current consumption
- Bluetooth silicon: 5.9 mA (radio only)
- Cypress CYW20819/20 silicon low power mode support
- PDS: 16.5 µA with 176 KB RAM retention
- ePDS: 8.7 µA
- HIDOFF (wake on external or timed interrupt): 1.75 µA
- Up to 22 GPIOs
- I2C, I2S, UART, and PCM interfaces
- Two Quad-SPI interfaces
- Auxiliary ADC with up to 15 analog channels
- Programmable key scan 20 × 8 matrix
- General-purpose timers and six PWMs
- Real-time clock (RTC) and watchdog timers (WDT)
- Bluetooth Basic Rate (BR) and Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Support
- Bluetooth LE protocol stack supporting generic access profile (GAP) Central, Peripheral, Observer, or Broadcaster roles