CYBT-213043-02: EZ-BT™ MODULE | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBT-213043-02: EZ-BT™ MODULE
The CYBT-213043-02 is a dual-mode Bluetooth BR/EDR and Low Energy (BLE) wireless module solution. The CYBT-213043-02 includes an onboard crystal oscillator, passive components, and the Cypress CYW20819 silicon device. The CYBT-213043-02 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, PWM), as well as multiple serial communication protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, I2S/PCM).
The CYBT-213043-02 includes a royalty-free stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 in a 12.0 × 16.61 × 1.70 mm module form-factor. The CYBT-213043-02 includes an integrated PCB trace antenna, is qualified by Bluetooth SIG, and includes regulatory certification approval for FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE..
- Module size: 12.00 mm × 16.61 mm × 1.70 mm
- Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 5.0 and includes support for BR, EDR 2/3 Mbps, eSCO, BLE, LE 2 Mbps, as well as Bluetooth Mesh
- QDID: TBD
- Declaration ID: TBD
- Certified to FCC, ISED, MIC, and CE standards
- 256-KB on-chip Flash, 176-KB on-chip RAM
- Industrial temperature range: –30 °C to +85 °C
- Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor core
- Maximum TX output power: +4.0 dBm
- BLE RX Receive Sensitivity: –95.0 dB
- 22 GPIOs
- I2C, I2S, UART, and PCM interfaces
- Two Quad-SPI interfaces
- Auxiliary ADC with up to 15 analog channels
- Programmable key scan 20 × 8 matrix
- General-purpose timers and PWMs
- Real-time clock (RTC) and watchdog timer (WDT)
CYBT-213043-MESH EZ-BT Mesh Evaluation Kit can be used to evaluate and develop Bluetooth Mesh applications on the CYBT-213043-02 EZ-BT Module.