CYBLE-416045-02 EZ-BLE™ CREATOR MODULE | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-416045-02 EZ-BLE™ CREATOR MODULE
The Cypress CYBLE-416045-02 is a fully certified and qualified module supporting Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless communication. The CYBLE-416045-02 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, trace antenna, passive components, and the Cypress PSoC® 63 BLE silicon device.
The EZ-BLE Creator module is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture. It combines programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing. The CYBLE-416045-02 also includes digital programmable logic, high-performance analog-to-digital conversion (ADC), low-power comparators, and standard communication and timing peripherals.
The CYBLE-416045-02 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 and provides up to 36 GPIOs in a 14 × 18.5 × 2.00 mm package. The CYBLE-416045-02 is a complete solution and an ideal fit for applications seeking a high performance BLE wireless solution.
- Module size: 14.00 mm × 18.50 mm × 2.00 mm
- Up to 36 GPIOs with programmable drive modes, strengths, and slew rates
- 1 MB Application Flash with 32-KB EEPROM area and 32-KB Secure Flash
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- 150-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4F CPU with single-cycle multiply (Floating Point Unit (FPU) and Memory Protection Unit (MPU))
- 100-MHz Cortex® M0+ CPU with single-cycle multiply and MPU
- Bluetooth 5.0 qualified single-mode module and includes support for LE 2 Mbps features:
- CYBLE-416045-EVAL EZ-BLE Creator Evaluation Board coming soon to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE Creator Module