CYBLE-224110-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator XT/XR Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-224110-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator XT/XR Module
The Cypress CYBLE-224110-00 is a fully certified and qualified module supporting Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless communication. The CYBLE-224110-00 is a turnkey solution that includes onboard power amplifier (PA), low-noise amplifier (LNA), crystal oscillators, chip antenna, passive components, and the Cypress PSoC® 4 Bluetooth LE. Refer to the PSoC 4 Bluetooth LE datasheet for additional details on the capabilities of the PSoC 4 Bluetooth LE device used on this module.
The EZ-BLE™ Creator XT/XR module provides extended industrial temperature operation (XT) as well as extended communication range (XR). The EZ-BLE XT/XR module is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture, combining programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing. The CYBLE-224110-00 also includes digital programmable logic, high-performance analog-to-digital conversion (ADC), opamps with comparator mode, and standard communication and timing peripherals. The CYBLE-224110-00 includes a royalty-free Bluetooth LE stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.1.
- Module size: 9.5 mm × 15.4 mm × 1.80 mm (with shield)
- Extended range:
- Up to 400 meters bidirectional communication[1,2]
- Up to 450 meters in beacon-only mode
- Extended industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +105 °C
- Up to 25 GPIOs
- 256-KB flash memory, 32-KB SRAM memory
- Bluetooth 4.1 qualified single-mode module
- Certified to FCC, CE, MIC, KC, and ISED regulations. Refer to KBA97094 for RF certification test reports.
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz), operating at up to 48 MHz
- Programmable analog:
- Four opamps with reconfigurable high-drive external and high-bandwidth internal drive, comparator modes, and ADC input buffering capability; can operate in Deep-Sleep mode
- 12-bit, 1-Msps SAR ADC with differential and single-ended modes; channel sequencer with signal averaging
- Two current DACs (IDACs) for general-purpose or capacitive sensing applications on any pin
- One low-power comparator that operates in Deep-Sleep mode
- Programmable digital:
- Four programmable logic blocks called universal digital blocks, (UDBs), each with eight macrocells and datapath
- Cypress-provided peripheral Component library, user-defined state machines, and Verilog input
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator
- Two-pin SWD for programming
- CYBLE-224110-EVAL EZ-BLE™ Creator Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE™ Creator Module
- TX output power: –18 dbm to +9.5 dbm
- RX Receive Sensitivity: –95 dbm
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI) with 1-dB resolution
- One-second connection interval with PA/LNA active: 26.3 µA
- TX current consumption:
- Bluetooth LE silicon: 15.6 mA (radio only, 0 dbm)
- SE2438T: 20 mA (PA/LNA only, +9.5 dBm)
- RX current consumption
- Bluetooth LE silicon: 16.4 mA (radio only)
- SE2438T: 5.5 mA (PA/LNA only)
- Low power mode support (Bluetooth LE silicon only)
- Deep Sleep: 1.3 µA with watch crystal oscillator (WCO) on
- Hibernate: 150 nA with SRAM retention
- Stop: 60 nA with XRES wakeup
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.