CYBLE-222014-01: EZ-BLE™ Creator Bluetooth 4.2 Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-222014-01: EZ-BLE™ Creator Bluetooth 4.2 Module
The Cypress CYBLE-222014-01 is a fully certified and qualified module supporting Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.2 wireless communication. The CYBLE-222014-01 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, chip antenna, passive components, and Cypress PSoC 4 BLE.
The CYBLE-222014-01 supports a number of peripheral functions (ADC, timers, counters, PWM) and serial communication protocols (I2C, UART, SPI) through its programmable architecture. The CYBLE-222014-01 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.2 and provides up to 16 GPIOs in a small 10 × 10 × 1.80 mm package.
The CYBLE-222014-01 is drop-in compatible with the CYBLE-022001-00 (128KB BT 4.1) and CYBLE-222005-00 (256KB BT 4.1).
- Module size: 10.0 mm ×10.0 mm × 1.80 mm (with shield)
- 256-KB flash memory, 32-KB SRAM memory
- Up to 16 GPIOs configurable as open drain high/low, Pull-up/pull-down, HI-Z analog, HI-Z digital, or strong output
- Eight-channel direct memory access (DMA) controller
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz) with single-cycle 32-bit multiply, operating at up to 48 MHz
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator (ILO)
- Two-pin SWD for programming
- Bluetooth 4.2 qualified single-mode module
- Certified to FCC, CE, MIC, KC, and ISED regulations. Refer to KBA97094 for RF certification test reports.
CYBLE-222014-EVAL EZ-BLE™ Creator BT 4.2 Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE Creator BT 4.2 Module.