CYBLE-214009-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-214009-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator Module
The Cypress CYBLE-214009-00 is a fully certified and qualified module supporting Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) wireless communication. The CYBLE-214009-00 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, trace antenna, passive components, and the Cypress PSoC® 4 BLE.
The EZ-BLETM PSoC® module is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture. It combines programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing. The CYBLE-214009-00 also includes digital programmable logic, high-performance analog-to-digital conversion (ADC), opamps with comparator mode, and standard communication and timing peripherals.
The CYBLE-214009-00 includes a royalty-free BLE stack compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 and provides up to 25 GPIOs in a small 11 × 11 × 1.80 mm package. The CYBLE-214009-00 is drop-in compatible with the CYBLE-014008-00 EZ-BLE Module.
The CYBLE-214009-00 is a complete solution and an ideal fit for applications seeking a highly integrated BLE wireless solution.
- Module size: 11.0 mm × 11.0 mm × 1.80 mm (with shield)
- Bluetooth 4.1 single-mode module
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz) with single-cycle 32-bit multiply, operating at up to 48 MHz
- 256-KB flash memory, 32-KB SRAM memory
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator(ILO)
- Two-pin SWD for programming
- Up to 25 GPIOs configurable as open drain high/low, pull-up/pull-down, HI-Z analog, HI-Z digital, or strong output
- Certified to FCC, CE, MIC, KC, and ISED regulations. Refer to KBA210574 for RF certification test reports.
- Bluetooth SIG 4.1 qualified
- CYBLE-214009-EVAL EZ-BLE™ Creator Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE Creator Module