CYBLE-014008-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator Module | Cypress Semiconductor
CYBLE-014008-00: EZ-BLE™ Creator Module
The Cypress CYBLE-014008-00 is a fully certified and qualified module supporting Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless communication. The CYBLE-014008-00 is a turnkey solution and includes onboard crystal oscillators, trace antenna, passive components, and the Cypress PSoC® 4 Bluetooth LE. Refer to the PSoC® 4 BLE datasheet for additional details on the capabilities of the PSoC 4 Bluetooth LE device used on this module.
The EZ-BLE™ Creator module is a scalable and reconfigurable platform architecture. It combines programmable and reconfigurable analog and digital blocks with flexible automatic routing. The CYBLE-014008-00 also includes digital programmable logic, high-performance analog-to-digital conversion (ADC), opamps with comparator mode, and standard communication and timing peripherals.
The CYBLE-014008-00 includes a royalty-free Bluetooth LE stack compatible with Bluetooth 5.1 and provides up to 25 GPIOs in a small 11 × 11 × 1.80 mm package.
The CYBLE-014008-00 is a complete solution and an ideal fit for applications seeking a highly integrated Bluetooth LE wireless solution.
- Module size: 11.0 mm × 11.0 mm × 1.80 mm (with shield)
- 128-KB flash memory, 16-KB SRAM memory
- Up to 25 GPIOs configurable as open drain high/low, pull-up/pull-down, HI-Z analog, HI-Z digital, or strong output
- Bluetooth SIG 5.1 qualified
- Certified to FCC, CE, MIC, KC, and ISED regulations
- Industrial temperature range: –40 °C to +85 °C
- 32-bit processor (0.9 DMIPS/MHz) with single-cycle 32-bit multiply, operating at up to 48 MHz
- Watchdog timer with dedicated internal low-speed oscillator (ILO)
- Two-pin SWD for programming
- Programmable analog
- 4 x Opamps
- 1 x 12-bit, 1-Msps SAR ADC
- 1 x Low-Power Comparators
- 1 x Cypress CapSense™ touch controller with SmartSense™ Auto-Tuning
- Programmable digital
- 4 x universal digital blocks
- 4 x 16-bit configurable Timer/Counter/PWM blocks
- 2 x configurable serial communication blocks
- Certified to FCC, CE MIC, KC, and ISED regulations. Refer to KBA210574 for RF certification test reports.
- CYBLE-014008-EVAL EZ-BLE™ Creator Evaluation Board to evaluate and develop applications on the EZ-BLE Creator Module
- TX output power: –18 dbm to +3 dbm
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI) with 1-dB resolution
- TX current consumption of 15.6 mA (radio only, 0 dbm)
- RX current consumption of 16.4 mA (radio only)
- Low power mode support
- Deep Sleep: 1.3 µA with watch crystal oscillator (WCO) on
- Hibernate: 150 nA with SRAM retention
- Stop: 60 nA with GPIO (P2.2) or XRES wakeup
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.