CY7C68023, CY7C68024: EZ-USB® NX2LP™ USB 2.0 NAND Flash Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C68023, CY7C68024: EZ-USB® NX2LP™ USB 2.0 NAND Flash Controller
EZ-USB® NX2LP™ USB 2.0 NAND Flash Controller
- High-Speed (480-Mbps) or Full-Speed (12-Mbps) USB support
- Both common NAND page sizes supported
- 512 bytes — Up to 1 Gbit capacity
- 2K bytes — Up to 8 Gbit capacity
- Eight chip enable pins
- Up to eight NAND flash single device chips
- Up to four NAND flash dual-device chips
- Industry-standard ECC NAND flash correction
- 1-bit error correction per 256 bytes
- 2-bit error detection per 256 bytes
- For more, see pdf.
The EZ-USB NX2LP (NX2LP) implements a USB 2.0 NAND Flash controller. This controller adheres to the Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport Specification. The USB port of the NX2LP is connected to a host computer directly or through the downstream port of a USB hub. The Host software issues commands and data to the NX2LP and receives the status and data from the NX2LP using the standard USB protocol.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.