CY7C67300: EZ-Host™ Programmable Embedded USB Host and Peripheral Controller with Automotive AEC Grade Support | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C67300: EZ-Host™ Programmable Embedded USB Host and Peripheral Controller with Automotive AEC Grade Support
EZ-Host™ Programmable Embedded USB Host and Peripheral Controller with Automotive AEC Grade Support
- Single chip programmable USB dual-role (Host/Peripheral) controller with two configurable Serial Interface Engines (SIEs) and four USB ports
- Support for USB On-The-Go (OTG) protocol
- On-chip 48 MHz 16-bit processor with dynamically switchable clock speed
- Configurable IO block supporting a variety of IO options or up to 32 bits of General Purpose IO (GPIO)
- 4K x 16 internal masked ROM containing built in BIOS that supports a communication ready state with access to I2C(™) EEPROM Interface, external ROM, UART, or USB
- 8K x 16 internal RAM for code and data buffering
- Extended memory interface port for external SRAM and ROM
- 16-bit parallel Host Port Interface (HPI) with a DMA/mailbox data path for an external processor to directly access all of the on-chip memory and control on-chip SIEs
- Fast serial port supports from 9600 baud to 2.0M baud
- For more, see pdf
EZ-Host™ (CY7C67300) is Cypress Semiconductor’s first full-speed, low cost multiport host/peripheral controller. EZ-Host is designed to easily interface to most high performance CPUs to add USB host functionality. EZ-Host has its own 16-bit RISC processor to act as a coprocessor or operate in standalone mode. EZ-Host also has a programmable IO interface block allowing a wide range of interface options.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.