CY7C65213: USB-UART LP Bridge Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C65213: USB-UART LP Bridge Controller
CY7C65213/CY7C65213A is a fully integrated USB-to-UART bridge that provides a simple method to upgrade UART-based devices to USB with a minimal number of components.
- USB 2.0 certified, Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
- Supports communication driver class (CDC), personal health care device class (PHDC), and vendor-specific drivers
- Battery charger detection (BCD) compliant with USB Battery Charging Specification Rev. 1.2 (peripheral detect only)
- Integrated USB termination resistors
- Single-channel configurable UART interfaces
- Data rates up to 3 Mbps
- 256 bytes for each transmit and receive buffer
- Data format:
- 7 to 8 data bits
- 1 to 2 stop bits
- No parity, even, odd, mark, or space parity
- Supports parity, overrun, and framing errors
- Supports flow control using CTS, RTS, DTR, DSR
- General-purpose input/output (GPIO): 8 pins
- For more, see pdf.
CY7C65213 is a fully integrated USB-to-UART bridge that provides a simple method to upgrade UART-based devices to USB with a minimal number of components. CY7C65213 includes a USB 2.0 Full-Speed controller, a UART transceiver, an internal regulator, an internal oscillator, and a 512-byte flash in a 32-pin QFN and 28-pin SSOP package.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.