CY7C65213: USB-UART LP Bridge Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C65213: USB-UART LP Bridge Controller
CY7C65213/CY7C65213A is a fully integrated USB-to-UART bridge that provides a simple method to upgrade UART-based devices to USB with a minimal number of components.
- USB 2.0 certified, Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
- Supports communication driver class (CDC), personal health care device class (PHDC), and vendor-specific drivers
- Battery charger detection (BCD) compliant with USB Battery Charging Specification Rev. 1.2 (peripheral detect only)
- Integrated USB termination resistors
- Single-channel configurable UART interfaces
- Data rates up to 3 Mbps
- 256 bytes for each transmit and receive buffer
- Data format:
- 7 to 8 data bits
- 1 to 2 stop bits
- No parity, even, odd, mark, or space parity
- Supports parity, overrun, and framing errors
- Supports flow control using CTS, RTS, DTR, DSR
- General-purpose input/output (GPIO): 8 pins
- For more, see pdf.
CY7C65213 is a fully integrated USB-to-UART bridge that provides a simple method to upgrade UART-based devices to USB with a minimal number of components. CY7C65213 includes a USB 2.0 Full-Speed controller, a UART transceiver, an internal regulator, an internal oscillator, and a 512-byte flash in a 32-pin QFN and 28-pin SSOP package.