CY7C65211 - USB-Serial Single-Channel (UART/I2C/SPI) Bridge with CapSense® and BCD | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C65211 - USB-Serial Single-Channel (UART/I2C/SPI) Bridge with CapSense® and BCD
- USB 2.0-certified, Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
- Supports communication driver class (CDC), personal health care device class (PHDC), and vendor-specific drivers
- Battery charger detection (BCD) compliant with USB Battery Charging Specification, Rev. 1.2 (Peripheral Detect only)
- Integrated USB termination resistors
- Single-channel configurable UART interface
- Data rates up to 3 Mbps
- 256 bytes for each transmit and receive buffer
- Data format:
- 7 to 8 data bits
- 1 to 2 stop bits
- No parity, even, odd, mark, or space parity
- Supports parity, overrun, and framing errors
- Supports flow control using CTS, RTS, DTR, DSR
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C65211 is a Full-Speed USB controller that enables seamless PC connectivity for peripherals with serial interfaces, such as UART, SPI, and I2C. CY7C65211 also integrates CapSense and BCD compliant with the USB Battery Charging Specification, Rev. 1.2. It integrates a voltage regulator, an oscillator, and flash memory for storing configuration parameters, offering a cost-effective solution. CY7C65211 supports bus-powered and self-powered modes and enables efficient system power management with suspend and remote wake-up signals. It is available in a 24-pin QFN package.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.