CY7C65210, CY7C65217, CY7C65210A, CY7C65217A USB Billboard Controller Datasheet | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C65210, CY7C65217, CY7C65210A, CY7C65217A USB Billboard Controller Datasheet
USB Billboard Controller
- USB 2.0-certified, Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
- Supports native Billboard Device class driver
- Integrated USB termination resistors
- I2C interface
- Master up to 400 kHz
- 190 bytes for each transmit and receive buffer
- UART interface
- Supports 2 pin
- Data rates up to 115200 bps
- General-purpose input/output (GPIO) pins:
- CY7C65210: 9
- CY7C65217: 7
- 2560 bytes flash for storing configuration parameters
- Billboard Device class specific descriptors
- Driver support for Billboard Device
- Billboard Device class is natively supported by Windows 10
- Clocking: Integrated 48-MHz clock oscillator
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C65210 and CY7C65217 are Full-Speed USB 2.0 controllers, which enumerates as Billboard Device. It integrates a voltage regulator, an oscillator, and flash memory for storing configuration parameters, offering a cost-effective solution. CY7C65210 and CY7C65217 supports bus-powered mode and enables efficient system power management with suspend and remote wake-up signals. It is available in a 24-pin QFN package.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.