CY7C64225: USB-to-UART Bridge Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C64225: USB-to-UART Bridge Controller
USB-to-UART Bridge Controller
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) Integration
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (UART)
- Full device operation from a single voltage supply of 3.3 V or 5 V
- Low power consumption in suspend mode
- Integrated 24 MHz oscillator
- Integrated 3.3 V regulator
- Integrated flash to store device configuration
- Software support for ease of development
- For more, see pdf
Cypress’s USB-to-UART bridge controller enables seamless PC connectivity for peripherals with UART interface. It integrates a USB 2.0 Full-Speed device controller, UART, voltage regulator, oscillator and flash memory for storing configuration parameters, offering a cost-effective solution. The controller supports bus-powered and self-powered modes, and enables efficient system power management with suspend and remote wake-up signals. It is available in 28-pin SSOP package.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.