CY7C1543KV18, CY7C1545KV18: 72-Mbit QDR® II+ SRAM Four-Word Burst Architecture (2.0 Cycle Read Latency) | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1543KV18, CY7C1545KV18: 72-Mbit QDR® II+ SRAM Four-Word Burst Architecture (2.0 Cycle Read Latency)
72-Mbit QDR®II+ SRAM 4-Word Burst Architecture (2.0 Cycle Read Latency)
- Separate independent read and write data ports
- Supports concurrent transactions
- 450 MHz clock for high bandwidth
- Four-word burst for reducing address bus frequency
- Double Data Rate (DDR) interfaces on both read and write ports (data transferred at 900 MHz) at 450 MHz
- Available in 2.0 clock cycle latency
- Two input clocks (K and K) for precise DDR timing
- SRAM uses rising edges only
- Echo clocks (CQ and CQ) simplify data capture in high speed systems
- For more, see pdf
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.