CY7C1463BV33: 36-Mbit (2 M × 18) Flow-Through SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C1463BV33: 36-Mbit (2 M × 18) Flow-Through SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture
36-Mbit (2 M × 18) Flow-Through SRAM with NoBL™ Architecture
- No Bus Latency™ (NoBL™) architecture eliminates dead cycles between write and read cycles
- Supports up to 133-MHz bus operations with zero wait states
- Pin-compatible and functionally equivalent to ZBT™ devices
- Internally self timed output buffer control to eliminate the need to use OE
- Registered inputs for flow through operation
- Byte Write capability
- 3.3 V/2.5 V I/O power supply
- Fast clock-to-output times
- For more, see pdf
The CY7C1463BV33 is a 3.3 V, 2 M × 18 Synchronous Flow-through Burst SRAM designed specifically to support unlimited true back-to-back Read/Write operations without the insertion of wait states. The CY7C1463BV33 is equipped with the advanced No Bus Latency (NoBL) logic required to enable consecutive Read/Write operations with data being transferred on every clock cycle. This feature dramatically improves the throughput of data through the SRAM, especially in systems that require frequent Write-Read transitions.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.